Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back country ohio roads are THE best!

Today I woke up after being out to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and grabbing a drink with the one and only KC Kenney.  I think the nachos did my stomach in last night...I was starving during the show which ended me after the show at frickers.  I ran 7 miles yesterday and today I ran a little over 5.  I am focusing on running for the next week as I will be doing the Pittsburgh Marathon relay next Sunday.  After that it is all about the biking this summer...with running in there too when I am on the off days of course.   I am so excited to be doing the Pelotonia this coming August and look forward to the training really picking up.  I did about 30 miles last week in the beautiful weather we had and am looking forward to more days of nice weather and back country Ohio roads! We’ll see how this new training goes for me since bike training is something new for me!  I am hoping my more experienced friends help me out with what the heck I am supposed to be doing.  
For now it is the first night of three for me at work tonight, gotta go jump into the scrubs and get going! Peace out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment