Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Real housewives addiction

Well, Last night was work. The first night of 3.  After being up since 10am yesterday and working out like crazy this past week and being on my feet all last night I think my legs needed a little break until tomorrow or Monday if I needed to go back to work tonight and tomorrow night.  So all I did today was sleep. Yep, big surprise there right? Well hopefully I get back to the grind tomorrow.  After work, breakfast with the girls, and church? Yea we’ll see if it happens. Fingers crossed, and lots of caffeine will help. Hopefully. Let’s just hope I don’t get sucked into another flipping real houswives of “fill in city” again like yesterday. Even though it was much enjoyable. Time to get my scrubs on again and save some lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment